[arch-general] Arch GNU/Linux install for beginners and new users

aur basica aurbasica at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:09:14 UTC 2016

* Talks about distros that aren't Arch on a Arch mailing list
* Starts calling it Arch GNU/Linux (from here on out I will personally call
it Ubuntu /sarcasm)
* Compares the CoC to slavery (unfortunately missed the opportunity to use
Reductio ad Hitlerum)

Any particular reason you're trolling the mailing list?