[arch-general] Arch GNU/Linux install for beginners and new users

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 04:23:03 UTC 2016

On 09/22/2016 08:19 PM, Allan McRae wrote:
> Anyone else who replies to this thread will be stuck in the moderation
> queue (which no-one checks).

I took this to mean that this thread got "locked" so to speak, and any
replies to this thread would require manual approval (which isn't going
to happen) by a list moderator in order to get through.

So, why are people still successfully posting new emails to this email
thread? :(
Because I was enjoying the thought that we wouldn't have to listen to
any further stupidity, and I feel kind of let down that it isn't so...

--
Eli Schwartz