[arch-general] Microsoft Signature PC Requirements Now Blocks Linux Installation

Nicolas F. archlist at fratti.ch
Thu Sep 29 15:58:40 UTC 2016

On 28.09.2016 17:24, Francis Gerund via arch-general wrote:

> <sigh>

That was my reaction when I saw you post a long debunked FUD story to
this list. The problem lies with Intel and Lenovo, not Microsoft, and it
was not a malicious move against Linux, no matter how hard you want to
be the victim here. If you want to run on modern computers, keep up with
hardware developments, otherwise you're just dragging everyone else down.

Stop getting your only source of information from shit websites with
shit users such as slashdot.