[arch-general] Suppressing specific pacman warnings

SanskritFritz sanskritfritz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:44:05 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:02 AM, João Miguel via arch-general <
arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

> A 2017-04-04T10:08:42 +0200, Guus Snijders via arch-general escreveu:
> > (...)
> >
> > I think Ely Swartz gave the best option;
> > Use a custom repo for the non-standard pkg's and give it priority.
> >
> > Mvg, Guus Snijders
> I agree, and the best part is that one can make it public so that the
> everyone else can enjoy the pre-compiled packages (because this isn't
> Gentoo). I'll add mine to the unofficial repos soon.

I would like to maintain a custom repo too. However I don't have a public
server and couldn't find suitable free storage. I tried Sourceforge but
when I want to register a new project, it asks for my phone number.
Do you guys know of any good public storage where I could store my custom
repo for the public?