[arch-general] sysdig downgraded without adding a new era?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue Apr 25 01:39:57 UTC 2017

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:03:36 -0400, Eli Schwartz via arch-general wrote:
>On 04/24/2017 08:41 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> downgrades happen from time to time.
>
>When they do, it is a bug. Why on earth do you think epoch exists
>anyway?

They might happen unintended, but all downgrades from official
repositories I experienced worked.

However, I didn't report a bug, openimageio 1.7.13-2 is already in
community.
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/openimageio/

>please vent elsewhere

:D

Have you ever considered to make use of professional psychological help?
Nearly each of your replies, whomsoever you answer, has got a
condescending tone. It's funny for the reader, if you make a fool of
yourself, but I suspect being that instable must be a pain for you.