[arch-general] Arch Wiki Professional_audio

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Thu Apr 27 16:52:30 UTC 2017

Great to know there was a talk about Arch pro-audio in LAC! I think there
is a lot of information there that you can add to the wiki. I did a rewrite
once but as Ralf said, rewriting again can be quite difficult.

Ralf, David, and anyone else invested in pro-audio now -- let me hijack
this thread a bit: Can you guys have a look at https://linuxmusicians.com/
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17034 and see if you're interested in taking over the
ArchAudio project? Thanks.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1