[arch-general] Malformed URL when plugging in External HDD

Junayeed Ahnaf nirjhor at outlook.com
Wed Aug 2 06:54:16 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have an external hard disk and when I plug it into KDE arch I see the
name of it, when I click on it , I see the disk spinning but I can't
open the content of the disk. Sometimes, I see error like "Malformed
URL" in a dialog box. However, I can use the disk completely fine on
Arch GNOME and Windows. So I think it's my KDE setup which has some error.

Can anyone help me diagnose what is going on ?

Thanks