[arch-general] Depends on foo-bar=10.0-3

Henrik Danielsson h.danielsson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:58:17 UTC 2017

> I have no patience for reading people's broken quoting. Please try
> again, this time using a decent email client.

The Gmail Android app sends HTML emails - which I forgot when replying
during my lunch break - and I'm sorry for that, but it's not something
I can do anything about.
Unless maybe if you know of another app which behaves exactly the same
in all other regards. I'm not asking you to find one, as you probably
have no patience to help me look for one either, just name it if you
know it. Would love to use one, if it's FOSS, but so far everything
else I've seen has not even been half-decent in comparison.

I could also suggest you instead use a client capable of displaying
HTML, then the quotes don't look that bad, but you're probably just as
unlikely to change as anyone else. ;)