[arch-general] Cinnamon desktop and keybindings

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Aug 30 09:40:03 UTC 2017

stumpwm was written entirely in lisp and is text-oriented.  I almost got
that talking earlier though.  Mate I got talking on archlinux and tried
to get gnome talking once installed too but that didn't work.  If I find
out how to get gnome talking using archlinux and orca after a basic
command line installation in which espeak is working and if I find out
how to contribute to the archlinux wiki I think I'll write an article on
how to do that and contribute.  This for my own future reference and to
help any other interested people in the future.