[arch-general] Can't get iBus to work on GNOME

Chorom Potro nirjhor at chorompotro.com
Wed Dec 6 06:13:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've installed GNOME on a fresh box. I can't get iBus to work. Previously I made it work in KDE. Here's what I did :

pacaur -S ibus ibus-table
pacaur -S base-devel --needed
pacaur -S ibus-avro-git
ibus-daemon -xdr
Now I can't see the ibus panel or change input method. I am stuck with English only. What should I do ?

Thanks,

Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/local-e5597ad7-5c76@nirjhor-arch/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%3Fref%3Dclient&recipient=arch-general%40archlinux.org), the best free email app for work