[arch-general] New mailing list for real-time multimedia (audio/video)

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Thu Dec 7 21:58:08 UTC 2017

On 8 December 2017 at 01:53, David Runge <dave at sleepmap.de> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Florian Pritz was so kind to setup a new mailing list for the purpose of
> discussing real-time multimedia (audio and video) on Arch Linux [1].
> Whether you're running big productions or are just fiddling away on your
> favorite soft synth: Sign up!

Just for context, in case anyone was wondering, we simply decided
on this name as it was the most obvious and straightforward for
the purpose and community request :)

And, good thing is that there is no "maintenance" required, [1] aside
from moderation/banning, which won't happen if everyone avoids getting
on someone's nerve. I know we are all a happy bunch, so that situation
shouldn't arise...

David and I will be interacting with all interested users via this new
ML from now on.
That includes announcements and requests for opinions and stuff.

Enjoy!

[1] For which I asked volunteers before in a separate thread.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1