[arch-general] Install Archlinux on HP Elitebook

Ken OKABE kenokabe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:24:00 UTC 2017

Here is my experience.

1. Ubuntu live image is the most stably working distribution among
others, so it's good for base to install Arch.
2. If your laptop is UEFI, it's good to have reEFInd USB stick.
www.rodsbooks.com/refind/
If your PC cannot boot reEFInd USB stick, your bios setup is very wrong.
3. If you can boot into Ubuntu live image, the rest is relatively easy
to set up Arch.