[arch-general] Install Archlinux on HP Elitebook

Marcel Hoppe hoppe.marcel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:03:00 UTC 2017

Hey Tom,

i have a little question, how do you create your install stick?
if i need one for an uefi system, i only copy the content of the iso to a
fat formated stick and name the partition like the iso is named.
i don't use arch direct, i'm using antergos but i'm sure the arch iso is
also efi bootable.

Greets
Marcel