[arch-general] Install Archlinux on HP Elitebook

news at contrepoison.ch news at contrepoison.ch
Mon Dec 18 22:07:36 UTC 2017

Hey

Sorry for the previous mail, mishandling on my side...

Brent, your assumptions are right. I even tried the wiki page about the
840 G1 [1] as it is another Elitebook. Not better unfortunately...
Marcel : in the easiest way possible with dd. Thereafter all the others
possible ways :/
mar77i not wet I have to backup all my data onto my NAS. I'll RAZ my
computer & BIOS afterwards. Good to know that the usb key can be a
source of error I'll try with another one. Still sounds kinda funny to
me because my other computer which is also an HP w/ EFI (Envy17) boot
fine with every USB stick.

Thanks all for your advices,
Tom

[1] : https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/HP_EliteBook_840_G1