[arch-general] Switch from AMD GPU to nvidia GPU

Florijan Hamzic florijanh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 18:12:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

Afaik, you should at least be able to boot into the system, maybe you can
try to but into a arch boot image and read the log files.

If you have some more information you could check this guide:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA/Troubleshooting

Foxtrot Mike via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> schrieb am Sa.,
30. Dez. 2017, 18:54: