[arch-general] Ardour 5.6 released - status on update

Britt Yazel bwyazel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 00:10:52 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

Not to be impatient, but Ardour had another update today to version 5.6,
and the stable repo's only have version 4.7 and testing only has 5.4.

Nearly a month ago Ray Rashif promised to get 5.4 pushed to stable before
the end of the weekend, though that appears to have fallen by the wayside.

No criticism to Ray, as I am aware that he is was devoted to this thesis
defense, but I would really love to see this package updated as it is more
than a year out of date at this point.

 -Britt