[arch-general] Revisiting the SELinux/audit question: Disabling audit on the kernel command line

Tobias Markus tobias at miglix.eu
Mon Feb 13 15:00:47 UTC 2017

On Sun, 2017-02-12 at 14:02 -0700, Leonid Isaev wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 06:43:22PM +0100, Tobias Markus wrote:
> > I would be glad if Arch Linux's official kernel could support SELinux
> > again this way!
>
> AFAIR, coreutils and many other things need to be rebuilt to support selinux.

Hi Leonid,

this really is just about the kernel, not the related userspace tools.

Of course it would be great to have SELinux tools in an official Arch repository,
but that is another question entirely. And I guess there will be no tools if
the official kernel doesn't support SELinux.

Greetings
Tobias