[arch-general] Acount banned in the wiki and also #archlinux-wiki

Jason Ryan jasonwryan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:39:41 UTC 2017

On 03/01/17 at 07:35pm, Diego Viola via arch-general wrote:
>Because I noticed the #bitcoin community about a troll disrupting the
>following article/discussion and spreading lies/FUD about bitcoin.
>
>https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Talk:Bitcoin
>
>This kind of operator abuse is getting ridiculous in the Arch Linux community.

It is called brigading[0] and it is the activity of trolls and
malcontents; neither of whom are welcome in the community.

You had previously been warned, now you can live with the consequences
of your actions.

0. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brigading

/J

--

http://jasonwryan.com/
GPG: 7817 E3FF 578E EEE1 9F64 D40C 445E 52EA B1BD 4E40