[arch-general] Bash broken: no PATH and completion

Giovanni Santini itachi.sama.amaterasu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:31:53 UTC 2017

Good morning,
I want to share one of my recent issues with bash.
Everything was working nicely up to some time ago, but recently I'm
having some issues.
The major two things I've noticed are the following:
1. bash doesn't load */etc/profile*, thus not loading all the scripts in
*/etc/profile.d/*
2. bash-completion does not load properly all completion; for example,
the completion for *optirun* is present but it is not loaded.
Does anybody else have issues with it lately?
I didn't notice info about bash config changes.

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk