[arch-general] btrfs raid 10 fileserver with ata errors

Kyle McNally network.admin at dazser.com
Fri Jan 13 15:51:21 UTC 2017

I've had this problem before. IIRC, you can match up the ata17.00 with what drive it's talking about by looking at your kernel boot messages. The first thing I would do is switch out the SATA cable and see if the problem persists. If that doesn't work, run a scan of the drive using the manufacturers scan program.