[arch-general] Old wine and intel graphics problem

eerozeteen . eerozeteen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:59:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

Im trying to run Lineage2 Interlude on my laptop (processor Intel Core
i5-560M with integrated intel graphics) via Wine [1]. 1.5.0 is the last
wine version where people can run Lineage2 Interlude. Im used playonlinux
to create prefix with 1.5.0 and try to run a game. Unfortunately
playonlinux debug utility shows problem with libGL:

libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

I googling a lot, but every solution has a reference to Steam problem and
dont works on my problem.
Where can be problem? Drivers? Incompatibility old wine with system or
graphics?

Im tried run this same on different laptop (older then my, and with intel
graphics too), and have same problem.

Maybe is any workaround to make it work?

[1] - https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9115

Regards
eerozeteen