[arch-general] arch-security: CVE and ASA wiki logging

Simon Doppler dopsi at dopsi.ch
Mon Jan 16 21:53:00 UTC 2017

On lundi, 16 janvier 2017 22.43:23 h CET G. Schlisio wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I appreciate the service of our valued Arch CVE Monitoring Team a lot.
> Since new year there are no more CVEs and ASAs logged on the respective
> Wiki pages [0] and [1], although ASAs are (thankfully!) still issued to
> arch-security.
> Is there a reason for discontinuing logging to the well-known wiki pages
> e.g. did logging move to another location, or is the security team in
> need of help keeping up with the work?
> Please let us know! Thankyou in advance
>
> Georg
>

> [0] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/CVE
> [1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Security_Advisories

Hi,

Logging was moved to a dedicated subdomain [0], but it is still under
development (the source code is on GitHub [1]). Apparently they forgot to
mention it (I got the info from the arch-audit [2] repo, here [3]).

--
Simon Doppler (dopsi)

[0] https://security.archlinux.org/
[1] https://github.com/anthraxx/arch-security-tracker