[arch-general] Old wine and intel graphics problem

eerozeteen . eerozeteen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:22:17 UTC 2017

Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:35:42 +0100
From: LoneVVolf

>>No one has tested LI2 interlude with a version past 1.5.0, but that
doesn't mean it will fail with later versions .

>> Just try running it with latest wine, there's a big chance it will work.

No one has tested, because game fail to start without any output in
terminal. Of course winedebug += all shows wall of text, but i didnt see
any hook to move forward. I wrote on server forum, that people play on
ubuntu (with 1.5.0) as well. But i dont know what kind of graphics card
they are using. So this is a reason, that im trying run game on 1.5.0. I
know that problem can be in libgcrypt or something like that. There is a
lot workarounds to steam with this error. Can downgrade libgcrypt help with
it? How far you should go back? But i know that isnt safe.

Regards
eerozeteen