[arch-general] community/centerim findings

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jan 27 12:39:40 UTC 2017

1) the key needed to get to the accounts screen after configuration is
super-d or windows-d for those that don't know what super key is in Linux.
That is the equivalent of the done button.  It may be necessary to hit
super-c to change the default configuration and actually write a
configuration file to your home directory too before hitting super-d.  I'm
still researching that one.  The man page doesn't describe what files
centerim creates to support operation but I'll find that one out too.