[arch-general] mysql_secure_installation

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jan 28 12:47:27 UTC 2017

I now have mariadb installed and working.  Another internet site gave an
example /root/.my.cnf file of about 3 lines that has to be read-only and I
was able to do it with that file.  The thing is when you hit enter and the
error 1045 (28000) error comes up, hit enter again and you go right past
that error successfully and can then do the rest of the script.
I don't know if the /root/.my.cnf file helped or not but I keyed in the
password that was in that file and had it all come up working.