[arch-general] Basic questions about Linux's sound system

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 31 16:38:19 UTC 2017

It helps when screen reading or speech synthesis is real time or as near
to real time as possible.  Thanks for putting this information out since
I could use one set of speakers for speech and another set I have
connected for other audio when I can figure out how to get it correctly
configured until you replied, I didn't even know this was possible.