[arch-general] Dual boot issue, windows doesn't show up on grub

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Jul 26 07:39:27 UTC 2017

On 07/25/2017 02:23 PM, Moses Miller via arch-general wrote:
> I actually have this exact setup, and I use systemd-boot which works
> very well. It detects Windows automatically just fine.

<related issue>

How are you handling the UTC/localtime issue between Linux/windows? Registry
hack in win? Or, are you running Linux with hwclock set to localtime? If you
are allowing systemd-boot, or grub, or syslinux to choose the OS, what is
setting the hwclock appropriately between differing OS boots?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.