[arch-general] ReadyDLNA/MiniDLNA doesn't work behind wireless

Giovanni Santini itachi.sama.amaterasu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 13:38:30 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,
as said in the subject I am having some issues running MiniDLNA on my
home server.
The service fires up properly (the status web page is properly
accessible), however the server is not visible when I scan for it in my
DLNA-enanched applications, on all the platforms (my Android phone and
tablet + my computer).
In the past it was working when my home server was connected through
Ethernet, but I had to make a really bad setup and I would prefer to
keep it on wireless.
Did anyone have a problem similar to mine?

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk