[arch-general] xfce4-notifyd issues

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Fri Jun 23 13:27:41 UTC 2017

On 06/23/2017 03:53 AM, Vladimir Lomov via arch-general wrote:
> ** David Rosenstrauch [2017-06-22 21:52:28 -0400]:
>> Useful data point - thanks.  I am using a login manager (lightdm), which
>> launches startxfce4.  Perhaps there's something got messed up with that
>> combination.
>
> Try sddm.

Perhaps.  To be honest, I don't think lightdm is responsible for the
issue either.  (It hasn't been updated since March.)  There's obviously
*something* that changed recently that's causing this behavior.  I'm not
sure what - or how to fix.  But there's some evidence this might get
fixed on the XFCE side soon.

Thanks,

DR