[arch-general] Strange update of libvirt

Martin Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 10:52:58 UTC 2017

This keeps happening for me every time, and I just ignore the .pacnew
file. It should actually not be considered on updates because the
settings stored therein can be modified through the virt-manager UI
anyway. I used to think that adding the path to backups=() in the
PKGBUILD would solve the problem, thinking further about it, removing
it from the package files completely might be a better idea, though.

One other alternative I can think of would be to name your default
network differently as to not clash with the package provided setting.

cheers!
mar77i