[arch-general] Arch Nim package

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:05:46 UTC 2017

On 03/07/2017 12:01 PM, Leonidas Spyropoulos via arch-general wrote:
> On 07/03/17, Peter Munch-Ellingsen wrote:
>> Hi,
>> the Nim package: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/nim/
>> was marked out of date on 2016-10-24 but it's still not edited to reflect
>> the new version of 0.16.2. Would anyone be so kind to adopt this package?
>> If not could the package be dropped to AUR?
>>
>> Peter
>
> Hello,
>
> As discussed in IRC I'd be happy to adopt this once it goes to AUR.

The maintainer is not inactive though... I don't know why he hasn't
updated it yet, but it isn't in need of *adoption* on account of it
isn't *orphaned*.

Perhaps you could try emailing Alexander Rødseth to inquire into its
lateness? It is after all, his choice whether he wishes to continue
maintaining it in the repos or not.

--
Eli Schwartz