[arch-general] Is arch-announce mailig list dead?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Mar 16 16:49:34 UTC 2017

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:38:34 +0100, Klaus Doblmann M.A. wrote:
>I was wondering the same thing - only found out about the current
>manual intervention via an alert from my brother...

You would have noticed this without the warning from your brother,
too ;).

Regards,
Ralf

PS: When the upgrade didn't work, the first thing I did was running

  pacman -Qo /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

and after that I visited https://www.archlinux.org/ to see, if there
are news about this issue or if just my install is fishy.