[arch-general] Archlinux + Retroarch + Vulkan + Mednafen PSX HW

Maykel Franco maykeldebian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:16:17 UTC 2017

Hi, I have install archlinux,retroarch, mednafen psx hw (yaourt), ok.

I have install vulkan-icd-loader, nvidia and nvidia-utils.

I like use the emulator Mednafen HW with vulkan Driver.

I try launch retroarch with vulkan video_driver but not works...

[ERROR] [Vulkan]: Failed to set video mode.
[ERROR] [Video]: Cannot open video driver ... Exiting ...
[ERROR] Fatal error received in: "init_video()"

[WARN] Couldn't find any previous driver (current one: "vulkan").

I searching google and I think my graphic card is incompatible... My
graphic card is NVIDIA 560GTX Ti

https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver

Did I miss something?