[arch-general] [OTish] mail list headers mangling

Štěpán Němec stepnem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:25:33 UTC 2017

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:48:37 +0100
Morten Linderud wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 08:35:18PM +0100, Štěpán Němec wrote:
>> (Readding arch-general, for some reason the headers of my original
>> message seem not to have made it through unmangled.)
>
> No, I need to learn how mutt is suppose to work with mailing lists :)

Well, good to know the headers got to you unhindered, but there's
obviously some mangling going on on the mailman side, possibly due to
the fact that I switched off mail delivery in the account settings (I'm
reading the list via Gmane). I'll have to take that up with
mailman at lists.archlinux.org though, I guess.

--
Štěpán