[arch-general] AUR account creation issues

Tegan Burns archlinux at teganburns.com
Mon Nov 27 00:32:23 UTC 2017

arch-general,

I was trying to register an account on aur.archlinux.org but I never
received a confirmation email.

I've tried to reset my password but never receive an email to do so.

The email address is fine, I set up my Arch Wiki account moments before
registering under AUR (confirmation and all).

I was hoping to keep the same username across the forums, Wiki and AUR.

At this point I don't see anything else I could do on my end.

Is there a chance that an admin could look into the issue?

I was instructed to post here via
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1751367

Thank you