[arch-general] How can I post on bbs.archlinux.org?

ProgAndy admin at progandy.de
Sun Oct 1 16:29:38 UTC 2017

Am 30.09.2017 um 17:33 schrieb Merlin Büge:
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 11:07:53 -0400
> Pierre Thibault via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
>
>> So the solution would be for people to note the command on paper then
>> to boot live (if their live version is working), run the command,
>> note the result, boot back and go back to the registration page to
>> put the result?
> If you have some basic experience with the linux command line, you
> don't actually have to run the command in a linux terminal.
>
> If you have no clue about it (yet), you might want to do some reading
> and get familiar with the linux shell basics before installing / using
> Archlinux, this might save you lots of trouble.

There are many shell/bash emulators using javascript available in the
internet. You could simply use one of them to run the command, and you
can even use them to learn the basics of the linux shell.

One example is "learnshell.org", you may find others with keywords like
shell, bash, online, emulator, and/or javascript.

Good luck,

--
Andy