[arch-general] Spice issue with Arch (KDE) in QEMU/KVM

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 11 23:43:10 UTC 2017

Em outubro 11, 2017 19:29 Nick Gilmour escreveu:

> What can I do?

Well, first of all, stop top posting. Secondly, I think that KDE, by
default, enable desktop effects. It has been a while since I used it,
but I think you need OpenGL (either hardware or software emulated).

From the errors you sent, it's hard to tell. But it might be you don't
have enough memory assigned to your VM. Also you can try using virtio
device instead of QXL and enable OpenGL. Note that this is not the same
driver as xf86-video-qxl.

Regards,