[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Jordan Glover Golden_Miller83 at protonmail.ch
Fri Oct 13 09:37:41 UTC 2017

Maybe there should be rule for automatic orphaning packages that are flagged for more than 6 months? With notification for maintainer couple of days before. After that if no one is interested in adopting them for some additional time they could be moved to AUR. Having long time outdated packages do more harm than not having them at all in repos as they can't be served in AUR and users have to deal with them on their own.

Jordan