[arch-general] Server Management Tools

Plonky Duby plonky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:53:12 UTC 2017

Well,

First you have shellscript, based on ssh client and gnu parallel.

Second you can write your own python script with paramiko and parallel
library

Third you can look to fabric (http://www.fabfile.org/)

Fourth, you can easely learn Ansible, which tends to become the #1 server
management tool under the strong marketing effort from Redhat.

More and more big company are leaving puppet and using Ansible, and now
they even opensourced Tower (look at awx)