[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Rob Til Freedmen rob.til.freedman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 23:57:29 UTC 2017

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 4:10 AM, Rashif Ray Rahman <schiv at archlinux.org> wrote:
> To David, Sebastian, Rob and anyone else curious: I would like to know
> your opinion on Hydrogen. It made a release some time ago but its lrdf
> support with raptor2 was broken. [1]

> [1] https://github.com/hydrogen-music/hydrogen/issues/496

I've used a number of patches - sorted by increasing priority:

fix_dtd_version.patch     - needed to rebuild docs
fix_python2.patch         - use python2 in stats.py
fix_missing_locale.patch  - add missing ca locale
fix_rubberband_path.patch - set default path
fix_desktop_file.patch    - desktop compliance
fix_man_path.patch        - set man path to /usr/share/man
fix_cxx_flags.patch       - propagate system cxx flags
fix_raptor2.patch         - cmake fails to get proper include path

patches from debian
1000_portaudio_v2.patch   - used to build with portmidi/porttime
1010-spelling.patch       - convinced me