[arch-general] mouse freezes when switching between X sessions

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Thu Oct 19 10:42:44 UTC 2017

Em outubro 18, 2017 18:59 Robert Arkiletian via arch-general escreveu:

> I'm using xfce. I haven't tried using Wayland yet. I will try to run
> an X session and Wayland (with gnome desktop) concurrently but I would
> like some insight how to diagnose the mouse freezing issue with two X
> sessions.

Are you using libinput or evdev? You mentioned two user accounts, I had
some issues with logind being able to recognize my yubikey in the past,
when moving between different sessions on the same machine.

Check xinput list output between the sessions. Check the journal as well,
specially for your user instance messages. Hope this give you some ideas
where to start.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini