[arch-general] Problem updating Fenrir from AUR.

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:20:12 UTC 2017

Hi all.

Yesterday, I notesed that Fenrir got a miner update in the AUER and when trying to update, I receive a message force settings  could not be reconnized or something to the efeect.  Any ideas on this one?  I  only made a change so that keyboard keys speak.  I use yaourt to keep all my AUR packages updated.  If anyone has any way to get around this please let me know.  I am using gnome 3.26.1 with all updates as well as orca master as of this morning.

Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10