[arch-general] [Classroom] Python for Beginners - Part 1

Tomáš M. pulec.mcm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:06:18 UTC 2017

Session #1 is finished, I am still going over the material and I will make
one more offline recording to summarize session #1, which should be shorter
then the whole livestream.
Results will be linked in README.md on the github https://github.com/
archclassroom/python-beginners with the ipython notebook from the session.

Anyone interested in continuing the Python education, here is the link for a
poll to pick an ideal date for *session #2* https://framadate.org/archpyb-
poll-2.
*Deadline for voting is on 10th of November,* so that means that the days
in a poll from 1st to 10th are useless... Managing all this seems harder
then I imagined.