[arch-general] tmux/systemd: tmux user service exits on detach/logout

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Mon Sep 25 16:01:51 UTC 2017

On 09/25/2017 11:36 AM, Ismael Bouya wrote:
> (Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 03:28:07PM +0000) Eli Schwartz :
>> Bugreport opened on our tracker, so this fix may get backported. ;)
>>
>> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/55746
>
> I didn’t know this was "possible", thanks for reporting it :)

What... I didn't do anything, eworm opened that. :p
I do of course watch all new bugs (it's my job!) and therefore find out
about these things.

Yes, it is possible to request a backport for bugs if the fix is
upstream, though the maintainer may not always agree that the
"something" in question merits doing a backport especially if a release
is expected soon.

--
Eli Schwartz