[arch-general] qt5ct color scheme -> looking for a lxqt dark theme

Javier j.e.vasquez.v at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 04:40:49 UTC 2017

Well that might work with KDE, but apparently I need a
color_scheme.conf file that gets understood by qt5ct, with the format
I showed...  This other colors file perhaps is more suited for KDE?
The format for qt5ct is through active/inactive/disable palette colors
BTW...

BTW, I'm using lxqt with dark them, but that doesn't affect other
windows/applications...  What I'd like is to get QT5 applications with
dark look :)  What I've read is that for non KDE environments it's not
quite easy, and actually must be done through qt5ct (well, it'd be
easier if there were qt5ct color schemes availagle)...

Thanks a lot,

--
Javier