[arch-general] Can I attach Windows partition space with home without reinstalling?

Dmitry Yu. Nurislamov nimms at barmail.ch
Thu Sep 28 16:50:29 UTC 2017

If your Arch partition is *before* the Windows partition, you can just
delete
that Windows one and either use GParted to resize the Arch partition
(the easiest way) or, if you don't want to use it, delete the Arch
partition too
with fdisk(8) etc. and create it again full-sized. This way you'll change
the size of the partition. After that, you also need to resize the file
system.
You can do this with resize2fs(8).

Note that you'll need your root partition unmounted, so these steps
need to be done from LiveCD.

But if the Arch partition if *after* the Windows one, you can move
your /home contents there (unmount it first, doesn't require using LiveCD)
and edit your fstab(5) accordingly.

Good luck.