[arch-general] Xorg/Firefox problems

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 05:50:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

since some time I've got problems with Xorg, it seems, sometimes the
sessionmanager isn't initialised correctly:
The application bar (menues, workspaces etc.) isn't shown, I have to
shutdown Xorg right-clicking on the desktop for the menu and restart it.

This isn't such a big problem, so I didn't ask for that before.

Since Firefox changed to Quantum, I've got another problem with browser
windows, which might be related:
Browser windows don't open correctly, content often isn't shown. This
_is_ a problem for me, as I don't want to look for everything again.

Did anybody else have the same problems? How can I solve these?

Kind regards
Peter