[arch-general] Interesting Dual Boot Problems

LoneVVolf lonewolf at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 11 19:39:10 UTC 2018

On 11-04-18 18:32, David C. Rankin wrote:
> Those are the only stray thoughts I have on the issue. If a cold-boot is
> occurring when switching between OSs, then neither can have any effect on the
> other (at least with a MBR setup).

Manufacturer windows driver can turn off network card using proprietary
functions.
Linux is unable to undo that.

That setting is hidden in device manager , device , driver details or
similar.
Not sure where that can be found in win10, but changing it there is only
way to be sure it's disabled.
Higher level options to set it are usually only temporarily.