[arch-general] How best to adapt grub configuration?

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Apr 16 14:28:45 UTC 2018

Hello Einhad,
thank you for your detailed response. That is currently the way I'm running
it. I was just wondering if I should - as Giancarlo suggested - one of the
suplementary files and, if so, which ones.

As for the example configuration it was spot on. Alas, I haven't discovered a
way to play the tunes when the cursor is on an entry. It's been a wile since
I've read the documentation. Maybe another look is warranted.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c