[arch-general] ipv6 only half working

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 3 02:01:02 UTC 2018

Em agosto 2, 2018 22:53 David Rosenstrauch escreveu:

> Any idea what I might look for / where I might look from here to figure
> out what's causing the issue?  My server is running (an up to date) Arch
> installation, and is behind a Netgear WNDR3700 router.  Any suggestions
> appreciated!

It's hard to know for sure without the full capture file. But those errors
*point* in the direction of MTU issues. Try setting your MTU at your interface
level to a value lower than 1500. Try with 1492 first. See if that fixes the situation.

You can also try ping to know what is the maximum MTU and also segment size.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini